Monday, November 07, 2005

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog! I wasn't going to start one of my own since I am involved, barely so far, in a group blog and have yet to post, but I was having a whim. This is usually how it goes, which leads me to the point or purpose of this blog.

My brain never slows down, no matter what I do. When it gets dark outside and things slow down for the day, my mind is left to wander while playing with my dogs and watching crappy TV. This leads to some of the most bizarre thoughts ever, often times starting with one simple thought and ending up as an entire connected chain not even remotely relatable to what was originally on my mind. Sometime over the summer, I decided I was going to start writing them down, keeping track of them, whether they were complete thoughts or not. Now, the plan is to scribble them down and blog them the next day. I will blog them with explanation if necessary.

I am most brutally honest, overwhelmingly blunt and have no real tact to speak of. I really am this crazy! I am also going to post all previous thoughts I have jotted down since most are relatively hilarious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

Aww... I'm so proud ::wipes tear from eye:: I'll have to add you to my blog list...

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home