Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pack of Angry Wolves...

Got another bill for XXX from his dermatologist, even though I have called them repeatedly to tell them he doesn't and never really did live here. I'm guessin' they're beyond pissed and fixin' to send out the wolves on him.

Hey, wouldn't it be funny if they really did send wolves after him, like a pack of wolves just chasing him around Milwaukee? Hilarious!


I think the outdoors would be a lot more entertaining if every once and a while someone ran by with a pack of wolves chasing him/her. Maybe one rips the bottom of a woman's dress but she manages to get just a little bit ahead again. A lot of people are in debt. And it would be kinda like 'The Poppins' (If unfamiliar with this referance please see Arrested Developement, Season 3, Episodes 2-6 featuring Charlize Theron).

JP, do I love 'The Poppins', even if they are unregistered! So, I'm sure that I would be amused for hours, watching broke folks getting chased down by angry, debt-collecting wolves.

This chase scene should also apply to people who launder money, commit any sort of stock fraud and evade taxes just to keep it equal...people like Wesley Snipes. He's an action star (C'mon people, I've seen JUNGLE FEVER. He does not have a flare for the dramatic). They could film it. They'd make millions. It could be Weskey's comeback.

What about Martha Stewart? Wolves could chase her...and she could say, "And that's NOT a good thing." Also, why not throw in cheating boyfriends/husbands...Nah, wait. That would just be chaos in the streets. Said 'hunted' would then get off scott-free if they manage to survive for...let's say 72 hours or so.

11 Comments:

Blogger Bazza said...

Don't get me started, a wonderful idea, but I could add at least 20 names to the list and before you know it we've got more wolves than people. (maybe not a bad idea!) Dr John sent me, by the way.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Tina Dray said...

wolves sound good to me and maybe we could chuck in a few big cats for good measure!
Dr john sent me by!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dr. John sent me by--and for some reason a pack of wolves are at the door...karma?

7:54 AM  
Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Stopping by from Dr John's to say hello. You might find my post on wolves interesting. Stop by sometime.


Blessed be...

8:38 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I can't even answer my phone anymore do to a simular situation. (The Ex bills) At this point I would love to see a pack of wolves chasing and nipping at the ex's bottom.

Puts a whole entirely new spin to being "hounded."

(Stopping by via Dr. John this morning.)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

sounds like a darn good idea.....add child molesters to that list...only we would let the wolves rip them to shreds. lol, DR JOhn sent me!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Wolves? Who needs wolves? Blogger just shredded my previous comment and my patience.

Dr. John, why do you insist on getting me into these situations?

9:48 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

great idea but the list needs more entries...i hope it all gets settled soon, this collector guys can get scary. dr. John send me with best wishes.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pack of angry wolves ~ great idea and I'm definately with catch on that one too.
Running in from Dr. John :)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

I love the chasing wolves thing. I would send them after all the people who took from me!! What sweet revenge it would be!!lol thanks for the laugh. Sent via Dr. John! be back again!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home