Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Why Are We Having a Fashion Show?

In the words of Coconut Pete, "Cause it's goddamned Fashion Show Wednesday!"
So, I went shopping as mentioned earlier, looking for the right attire for hubby's new job's Christmas party this coming Friday. Apparently I have now lost even more weight, which is a little disturbing since I didn't really have any to part with. I already have enough trouble staying warm due to lack of body fat. So, there was some minor trouble coming up with stuff small enough to fit properly, but I prevailed in the end. Anyway, I spent a lot of money on a lot of stuff I didn't really need (jeans cause the belt was cool, new coat cause it was 75% off, new purse cause it matched the coat, 2 new hoodies, indentical in every way except color, silver shrug which was totally unnecessary, black leather knee-high boots, brown suede knee-high boots, white ribbed tank top with black shrug, new costume jewelry to go with all party clothing options, and 4 DVDs) but I sort of had a feeling before even getting in the car that this was going to happen. Also there was a notion that I wouldn't come back home with anything even remotely wearable for the party. I did though. In fact, I came home with more than one thing to wear, so now it's decision making time. Bring on the bodyless fashion show...
The Outerwear and Purse...(The fur collar is detachable)
The Cami & Sweater Combo with Appropriate Jewelry...
Option #1...
Option #2...
Option #3...
I think I'm gonna go with the ivory. It's more classic and hubby thought the other two were too dark for a X-mas party.
The Skirt...
The Boots...
So, there it is, the fruits of many hours spent shopping and standing in line with Little Miss Maddy screaming her head off, having a temper tantrum because she wanted hot dogs and popcorn.
BTW: Broken Lizard guys, we love you and would appreciate it if you got on the ball and made a new movie already! Fans of your others, but we need more. I think someone might slap me next time I say, "Be happy in your work, Pear." or suggest we may have jungle rats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home