Thursday, December 08, 2005

Everyone Should Yoga!

Nice change of pace. At least it's not another self-taken picture of my head. Plus this way, if I ever get dismembered, there's a photo of my torso.

So, I love yoga and have been doing it for something like two and a half years now. It keeps me lean and muscular, which is good and full of energy (how else would I live my life and hubby's and be awake all the time). But I have to say after my most recent shopping trip for proper attire for that party, and in finding that I've managed to get even smaller, I have to say I might have to lay off for a while and eat some junk-food. As you can can see, there's not too much of me left to lose.

This doesn't prevent me from trying to force yoga on everyone though. It's easy and it works. Everyone should try it. Even gay Aunt Tom does yoga. So all you bitches out there complaining about your weight, I suggest yoga. Get a DVD and have at it. It works!

BTW: This was not unprovoked. I heard on CNN this morning some bitches whining about their weight and how it's so hard to stay fit and have a life. I say they're totally full of shit!

Also, stay tuned. I feel a diatribe about Christmas coming on!

1 Comments:

Blogger IvoryValentine said...

Wow! I have a fan that isn't one of the legs of 'The Tripod'. Excellent. Anywa, you'll get into the blogging. It took me quite a while and a lot of cohersing from others, but finally I did it and now do it just about everyday. Sometimes habits are just hard to start. I basically had the same trouble with yoga in the beginning. Finally, I just went to Suncoast Video. These are the DVDs I have 'Yoga Zone: Introduction to Power Yoga' which is basically a beginner thing and I don't really use it anymore, but it was helpful for about the first six months and I think it was like ten bucks. Pretty cheap. Second is Crunch: The Perfect Yoga Workout. This one I do about four times a week. Two of the other remaining three days of the week I do Tru2Form's Urban Heat Urban Dance workout as sort of a change of pace thing. On Sunday I rest. I definitely suggest when going the DVD route to start with a beginner yoga DVD at least until you get into the swing of things. Hope I've helped and thanks for reading.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home