Friday, May 05, 2006

Uninspired Rescue...

I was google image searching the word 'RESCUE' the other day looking for inspiration for the TV show BEG and I have been developing for like a year now and this is the very first picture that came up...


This was named 'Rescue'. Clearly, this is just the head of a moose. I do not consider this a rescue. The word 'RESCUE' implies that something has been save and is still viable. This moose was definitely not rescued, as it is just the bloody head. It should have been named 'Souvenier' or 'Kept' or if you want another 're' word...recovered. Not rescued!

This is the second picture that came up...

This photo was also named 'Rescue'. Seriously, whom were they trying to fool by naming it that? This girl is shopping. She isn't saving anything. She isn't rescuing the pants from the racks of the evil store empire. They're probably just having a sale and if she's saving anything it's money. Buying the pants and taking them out of the evil store/mall has no effect on the pants. The pants do not care where they are.

So, needless to say, I was not inspired to do anything for the TV show...although, I did go on a shopping spree for new spring/summer clothing and shoes today, so maybe I was inspired afterall!

7 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Thanks! This made me laugh.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may just be from a bad angle, but it looks like someone needs to rescue this poor girl from her stylist. She's got frizzes, a hair color that I pray isn't natural, and a chop job that left half a mullet in it's wake. I pray every night for this poor girl. And the moose. Together. At the same time.

12:33 PM  
Blogger IvoryValentine said...

That is awful hair. If I had been more on top of my game when I blogged that, I would've ranted. I think she goes to the same stylist on New Caprica that 'Starbuck' sees ...The hair grows... but it grows badly. I was more concerned about the rescue of the pants from the evil store empire though!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey ROCKY! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!

Again Bullwinkle?

Nothing up my sleeve. Oh shit, some hunter just cut my head off.

Boris and Natasha
My Blog

5:39 PM  
Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

Fuck! I just figured it out! The blonde chick is Emile DeRavin from LOST, thus she would come up under rescue, and for a while there she had some really foul hair!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm shocked that you thought this to be a moose. My dear this is clearly the head of a reindeer or elk. Perhaps Santa has lost intrest in reindeer and is trying to rid the world of them thus they need to be rescued. It is something to look into.

Wendi

1:38 PM  
Blogger IvoryValentine said...

It totally doesn't look anything like 'Claire' but I'm not gonna argue especially since it didn't say who she was. Just 'RESCUE' She does look familiar though even with the terrifying hair.

And Ms. Wend-with-an-I, the site the pic came from said 'Moose'. I chose not to argue since it wasn't really the point anyway. No matter what it is, it's still just the head and thus was not rescued!

Shouldn't you two be fightin crime right now? Slow day in The 'Sau?

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home