Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Menagerie...Part Deux

I worked on the new couch's slip-covering yesterday on no sleep at all. I got all three cushions covered, and then after having been awake for something like 65 hours (don't be alarmed by this, I never sleep...like Samara Morgan, except not as creepy), I promptly fell asleep on the new couch. It's pretty comfy.

I have finally gotten some sleep now (about six hours), but I'm still not rested enough. My reflexes are still a little lacking and I keep dropping stuff (I probably still shouldn't be operatiing heavy machinery like the car). Hopefully the couch work will continue on today though.

Anyway, I took some new pictures of the pets...'cause they're so friggin' adorable and all, and sometimes they just do cute things.

WALTER

BOO (aka The Notorious B.O.O)

The true fattness that is BOO! Yes, he weighs 50 lbs.

MINA

JEZEBELLE

ANGUS

1 Comments:

Blogger IvoryValentine said...

BOO is awesome. He's a Maine Coon and thus is why he is so big. He is slightly larger than the vet declared he would be when he was a kitten with gigantic feet, but he's solid. The little neighbor girl loves to play with him and when she tries to lift him she basically drags his back feet across the floor cause he outwieghs her by 9 lbs. I wanted a big cat though. I had a Rusian Blue at my mothers and she's real petite. BOO definitely lived up to my expectations! Walter is an Turkish Angora and weighs 33 pounds so he's also kind of big. He's taller than Boo though.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home