Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Apparently, Now I'm It!

Or one of the 'It-s' tagged by BEG. So here it is...

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
  1. Dental Office Go-To Girl (Made some coffee and zapped some tools. This job also could have been called 'Culver's Taste Tester' seeing as how the dental office was right next to a Culver's and I spent more time there, eating than at the actual office.)
  2. Walmart Cashier (Lasted for just about three months and ended with me calling to tell them I was never coming back ever again.)
  3. Head Baker @ a Cookies By Design branch (Quit to follow hubby.)
  4. Dollmaker/My Little Pony Customizer (This is stuff I still do if I can find the time.)

My favorite not an actual job, which was really more of a favor I did for a friend was clean up some lyrics on an infamous trouble-makin' female's last album. This singer/group shall remain nameless, although, I did get a shout out in the liner notes and writing credit). For a good long time I was an unofficial Pizza Hut employee. Also, I write smut and have saved many relationships.

I mention this stuff since I don't technically have a job currently and haven't for about five years or something like that. So my employment history is a little bit sketchy. I'm not a worker. I'm a thinker and planner. I'm like Van Wilder except I of course have breasts and have never willingly worn a toga.

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:

  1. Garden State
  2. The Girl Next Door
  3. Napolean Dynamite
  4. Anything by Broken Lizard

Of course now we could also add National Lampoon's Van Wilder and Serenity to the list. Others would be The Salton Sea, Garage Days, and the Resident Evils.

Four Places You've Lived:

  1. Waukesha, WI (53189)
  2. Waukesha, WI (Different Zip Code - 53188)
  3. Racine WI
  4. In my own head...this is really more of a mental placement

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:

  1. Arrested Developement
  2. LOST
  3. That 70's Show (I love Hyde)
  4. Stacked (Don't even ask...I think it has something to do with my being mystified that Pam Anderson and Christopher Lloyd are on the same show and it works...also it's on right after That 70's show...less channel changing.)

I used to watch more TV but then most of the shows I watch either ended, got cancelled or were put on hiatus (Six Feet Under, Sopranos, Carnivale, Wonderfalls, Tru Calling, etc.). I watch Entourage, but it's currently done with its season.

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

  1. Consumption Junction (www.consumptionjunction.com) Thomas is hilarious and has the same amount of hate for the state of Ohio and love for conjoined twins as I do.

Okay, I'm all over the place. I read a lot of Blogs...do they count? There's Ebay...if I have auctions.

Four of You Favorite Foods:

  1. Dill Pickles
  2. Mashed Potatos & Corn
  3. Boston Cream Donuts
  4. Any sort of pasta (I'm not too picky about this.)

Four Albums You Can't Live Without (At Least For the Moment):

  1. Eminem's 'Curtain Call'
  2. Kelly Clarkson's 'Breakaway'
  3. The Essential Simon & Garfunkel
  4. The Black Eyed Peas' 'Monkey Business'

Four Places You'd Rather Be:

  1. New Orleans...if it was in better shape
  2. Savannah, GA (I have a sweet spot for this city.)
  3. Jamaica (I have a notion to run away from my life and move there to live on the beach.)

Sorry, I couldn't come up with a fourth place I'd rather be.

I think I'm supposed to tag four other people now, however, all the people I would have tagged have already been tagged with this by BEG, so I'll let her have all the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home